Tuesday, May 5, 2009

tired!!!

may 5,
today emm wat a boring day lah life still going same ntg change wake up work n i work till the whole day till 10 pm emm tht was abit tired lo...today ntg special happen lah juz wen i bk home sud kena scold haih damn shit lah...simply scold me!!!!damn be song man!!! HELLO MAN ARE U INSANE HUH I DIN DO ANYTHING N NOT MY FAULT U SCOLD ME ZZZZ ...u noe wat sometime i really fell like dowan go home haih i dun like go home is really sien n cn simply kena scold for no reason wan shit lah..i really wan go rent a hse n stay alone there thn i will be more ,but it will cost alot wan lo...i really vry angry juz now but dear thx for acc me to talk on the phone is really nice n keep calling me chill hmmm i duno wat to say to u i cn juz say i love u VIVIAN thx for being with me wen i need u dear i love u k...i think i have ntg much to say d go bed d later 2moro cnt wake up den TUA KI D LO