Monday, May 4, 2009

i M BACK!!!!!!!!! but i m change

wow since 2nd of dec i din update my blog erm cos i kinda busy,,,,hmmm let share of my life...my life is really up n down up n down sometime i also duno wat i m doing n no direction in every way church life n also my own life i juz lost direction n the felling is damn shit man...my now my mian purpose is to do my best in my work place tht my purpose rite now to get a better salary n got 1 time i suddenly erm can say not suddenly mayb theholy spirit remind me how about church life is work more important but most of time my own answer is yes yes yes i duno y i got tis answer n i ask mysefl wher is my heart of GOD n wher is the pass time kelvin i noe i m changing n i also know tht i duno how to turn bk may b is to guilty to turn bk...now 4 me to get a good pay at job n good position in my work place is the 1st i know is wrong but i cnt control myself...y work cn b more important to me rite now(it always no answer for myself too)...until now i cnt get a answer for my self tht all i cn say weird man