Thursday, October 23, 2008

story

hai ermm is seen to b long i dint post any thing ahah well i juz busying PLAY GAME (MO SIANG) ahah hmm i been thinking alot thing tis few day let me share sumting today...in the begining of tis year i fall in love with a girl n well we wil doing great in the begining but good start but not good ending..i mean we not start but is like each othere but n up she told me she dont like me anymore n i juz blow up i really cnt take it cos i really like n i nvr like any wan like tis b4 but anyway is not her fault lah i mean guy girl thing always like tht...now i really wan let her go but i cnt arr *help* i spoke to my God father (pragas) haha he also call me to let go but pa iduno how i juz cnt i duno y T.T...wen every sat i c her i wan to smile at her i juz cnt honestly i duno y may b she din look at me or i juz duno wat to do wen c her er,, i myself also tak tahu walau eh...but wen c a i got felling erm is like wan to tell her or show her tht i care of her bt i juz cnt do it,like last sat i saw her cry cos of sumthing i juz wan go ther juz tell her is ok but i juz cnt go but anyway is aw sum1 who go comfort her so i juz leave it haih kinda sad wen talk abt al this like ppl say ppl u love the most hurt u hte most i now noe wat it mean haih..but i believe the old will past the new will cum oh GOD help me to 4get abt her arrrrr... n i noe she found 1 guy tht really match her lah so i also hapi 4 her lo but haih duno say wat juz forget it..bkache now arr yest i go c doctor n she say my bk muscle sudah hardened haha so tht y pain hiah cos i sit to much infront com ahah n play sport haih nd take medic T.T...oww to day i talk so much ahah k lah i go play my MS d lah gd nite guys