Friday, October 24, 2008

bad day

halo late nite now is 4.46 am wowo i cnt slp at all wat the hiah zzzzzzzzzzzz..... alot thng to worry man u noe i finding alot of job n i cnt event get 1 wat is tis man i m so worrying but i cnt show to other ppl cos mayb they willl worry abt me but sum of thm they think i dowan to work haih guys is not i dowan to work i i cnt get i job..i m so worry n duno cn tell who abt it haih..haih sumtime wen i got thing i also duno wan tell who is like i noe my dad is always ther to hlp me listen to me but i duno y i scare of him???ahha tht funny rite ahaha..my back pain again wowoo i really hate tht pain man...i m bored!!now ahih is almost 5 d i still cnt slp n bk pain tht SUCK man i hae it..anyway today have a boring day =[,hmm how was she now hmm??oh no cnt i must forget her MUST i MUSt control myself man not to think of her ya i cn do it haih duno wat wat to do now i go bed lah haih c ya